Monday, November 22, 2004

Back To Exile

Getting back to uni is like the last thing I would want to do. In actual fact, stepping into another semester seems quite a dread. *sigh* A new beginning is good? I really don't know. I mean, the beginning of this particular semester hasn't shown any sign which encouraged me to stay on for another day. Perhaps it is just the way I look at situations. I am REallY trying to think positively, but I know I can never fool myself. Hah, whatmore God.

Ah, too many things just happened for the past few days. I guess that is why I SO dread coming back to uni. Most people would just get excited to be back to meet their uni mates. Me? Nah. No excitement whatsoever.

I truly wish I was back home. Not that I am homesick, but the worries of leaving my family behind haunts me. My sister is lost as to what to do whenever my parents start raising their voices at each other, my mum gets upset, my dad just rides his way out of the house to get some time for himself, and I, stuck here, so far from home and not being able to help. *double sigh*

I really can't do anything here but pray. Yes, indeed the tears will somehow make its way through my eyes and roll down freely, but...there is seriously nothing I can do! It is frustrating, yet, I suppose God has His ways. *sob* Am feeling so lost...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com