Dealing with disappointments
The SRC has 'failed' my expectations too many times. Why am I called back to uni if there is nothing that important for me to do?? It's ridiculous to say that because we are the SRC members, we would not have the usual semester breaks that other students have- we are different. Rubbish!
I traveled at least 250 km from home to uni, just because I was called back to 'do some stuff'. I have to travel back to KL next week for the debate competition. *sigh* Tiring man...the most disappointing thing is that the committee planning retreat, scheduled on the 1-4 June is called off (nobody informed me!!!)! *fuming with anger* Waste of time, waste of cash, waste of energy....bah. Thankfully I only have 4 more months to endure....ergh...
I noticed that when things run off my schedule, I'll get totally annoyed. Hmm...some annonymous fella posted a comment asking if life is all about a well-planned schedule. Well, it ain't. However, a well-planned schedule keeps us on the right track as to what to do next (if there is any)... at least, that's what I think...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home