Boredom in 'exile'
It is just so quiet and perhaps what I would label as boring, as I am stuck here, in my hostel room. Coming back to uni is fun? Hmm...not for today, at least. I reckon I am just soooo bored that I am beginningto open loads of accounts for photos, blogs, etc.
Things here are slightly beyond the ability for some to handle. The way things work in this uni, the company, and majorly, the course. I just got to know that 4 Chinese girls have left this uni. Bah. Now we have less Chinese in the entire uni population! I don't blame them, really. It seriously takes a lot of patience to endure all these that comes in the way of us Chinese people here. The discrimination and the enviroment can altogether 'poison' the spirit, AND perhaps the will to go on with life. Haha. This is like SO sad...
Oh, did I like forget to state that I had to clean my room here yesterday? Huh! It was in a total mess! And I thought I could get some rest when I arrive. No way man! The bed, furniture and all were everywhere. To clean the layers of dust and cement powder off the floor, the bed, the cupboard and the table took almost the entire evening till night. Horrible! My room mates didn't wipe my side of the room. The both of them sleep on 1 side while I sleep on the other. The bed above me is empty, but I had to clean it up too since it was on my side of the room. Bah.
It took up a lot of my patience & energy. Futhermore, the stuff that were in my mind; my family and all, *sigh* made me even worse. Ah well, just pray that all will slowly turn out better in time to come.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home