Monday, December 13, 2004

It was NEVER a dull day

Oh, and I thought today will be a dull day after all. With all the maximum level of fun I've had throughout the entire weekend, I didn't expect today to be a fun day. God proved it SO wrong! Oh, for I am but a sinner; doubting that the Lord will not give me fun in abundance!

I met Mabel & Fern online in the msn messenger this morning! I was estatic to meet them online at the same time! Coincidence? Nah! God's purposeful plans! Muahaha....Just awesome to chat with them. I was at my office at that time, & to get the internet connection was already a problem. Somehow the connection there ain't good. However, today was a bonus! I didn't just get the internet connection, I got the use of the msn too! Yay yay man! *dances around like a mad girl*

The conversation was quite a mad one. At first, there was no control 'cause all 3 of us were just too excited to meet each other online at the same time. A very, very rare thing. I am SO thankful that God made the connection so good on that day in the office, AND He held on to the line for almost an hour that the 3 of us may chat & catch up with each other! Love ya God!!

That was not the only thing to thank God for when it comes to the issue of friendship. I met David & Shawn online in the evening too! Wow! I didn't have a long chat with the both of them as the connection to the msn was not good, but I did feel really, really good when David told me that he has snail mailed me a letter which he claims was a long one!Yay! I'm SO very excited! I can't wait to receive the letter although he sent it to SEA Park. I hope to get it soon... Shawn said that he was going back to JB yesterday at 6pm. Woohoo! So lucky that he has hols now to go back. Well, I reckon he has not been home for quite some time now.

What else...? Hmm...oh, I didn't go jogging today. Was too lazy & a little tired to go, so I told Kelv that I ain't going when he smsed me. Heh. He's a good friend *smiles* Panja was pretty nice yesterday too. He really shocked me when we were talking 'bout the weather being very cold & that I don't like it when it is too cold. He said he could offer a hug! Erm...euww..or should I say wow..? I really didn't expect a person like him to say that. Haha. Anyway, friends...this is what I got, &I am indeed grateful to the Lord for these blessings.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com