Monday, June 05, 2006

A silly accomplishment

I went to the hospital last Friday. Due to the hyperthyroidism case that I have, I had no choice but to make a visit to the hospital. Thank God for Kuan. If not for him, I'll have even more trouble to get things done at the hospital. There was no need to register (and pay!), and the best part is that there is no need to wait for several hours before seeing the doctor! *grin*

*sigh* I hate going to the hospital. Despite the fact that I have easy access to doctors and all, I still dislike to see the doc for check-ups and stuff. I had to do a couple of blood tests again and I was given a huge pack of medication (Carbimazole) to take. It's to last me for 2 months- SIX tablets a day. Bah.

I didn't have any transport to get back to Abi's house, so haha...I walked back! Eeekkk!! It was an absolutely mad thing to do... a 45 min walk home. The feel was great though. Teeheehee...

Oh, life is such. What a wonderful life I'm living...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com