Friday, December 17, 2004

Cyber ministry

Oh, I had the greatest opportunity ever to share the Word today! God is indeed AWESOME! You go, God! I met a new friend from the Zorpia site, who's an Italian. We were chating on the YM, when we came to the topic of Christmas. From there, I found out that he was interested to know more about Christianity! Amazing, Lord!

I know it ain't all that safe to just chat with a stranger, especially about religion. But this is like wow! He kept telling me that he wanted to be cleansed. Hmm...okai. He told me he reads the Bible and wants to be baptised. His dad is apparently a Catholic, while his mum ain't that religious. I am guessing that his parents are separated or divorced. I don't know how true are the things that he told me. Anyways...

We went on to talking about being cleansed by the blood of Jesus. I took him to 1 John 1:9 & John 3:16. From there we moved on to talking about imperfection and sin, then to temptation. I was terribly excited then. I did share with him about the event where Jesus was tempted and how He did not fall into temptation. We didn't finish chatting as he had to go for dinner while I had to sleep!!! At that time, it was nearly 4 am already! Record breaking. Very, very fun. 7 hours of time difference, yet the Word of God can still go through. I'm amazed at His plans...very much amazed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com