Friday, February 10, 2006

Annual Faculty Night

My faculty, Faculty of Computer Systems and Software Engineering just had our annual faculty night cum dialogue session on the 8th of February 2006. Truthfully speaking, I was quite excited although I was equally stressed about it as I was the MC for the night. Smart me for volunteering to be the MC... well, I had a co-MC, but I was practically the chief MC for the event. Bah. If it's not that my friends, Joey and Huei Chen, were the Event Director and Assistant Director, I wouldn't be so kind to volunteer myself & save them the hassle of running around to look for MCs.

On the whole,I can say that the event went very well, compared to the previous years *beams with pride* Although there were boo-boos here & there, it was all covered up by the alertness and swiftness of the MCs *yays* Many students and faculty staff, including the Dean of the faculty complimented on the event *double yays*

My closer friends in class

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com