Friday, November 03, 2006

Lil' girls' fight

Abigail: We've been fighting over for you! Nichol always compare, "She give me 'this', she got give you ar?" Got... "Mine nicer" Same lar... this week she sleep at my house. She stay in my house more. "She also stay in my house ar..."

These girls are SO cute!!! How can I NOT miss them when I leave Kuantan next year?? I'm SO not prepared to leave this place. There are just too many memories... VERY pleasant ones too. Huhuhu... I feel extremely special. Seems like I've a place in their hearts *melts*sigh* I feel honoured; like someone whom they look up to... bleagh. I dont want to leave Kuantan for now... even aunty Helen was 'fighting' for me (last Sunday). Sounds terribly childish for me to say all these, but really lar, so cute of them.

A. Helen: When are you going back to uni?
Ruth : Oh, next week. Most probably Sunday night.
A. Helen: You're staying at aunty Ros' place for the whole week ar? Not fair lar... half-half lar. 3 days here, 3 days there...
Ruth : Huh?? Uh... no lar no lar... I'll stay there for the whole week...but I'll come by your place during the week, k?

This is Kuantan. The place that I've been attached to for the past 2 years. *sigh* I love both my families here.

*****
BTW, Happy Birthday KHup! Kesian that fella...pathetically told Terence that it's his birthday today (2 November) cos there wasn't anyone to celebrate it with him. Lol. He ajaked Terence out for dinner ("Terence, come let's go eat fish..."), but Terence 'rejected' the invitation cos he was too tired to go out. Fish is his favourite, so to have fish for dinner is walla syiok for him. At the end, the both of them ended up having a meal of reheated 'yesterday night's leftover' chapati & curry. Hahaha...what a bithday. He ended up telling Terence that it's his birthday today when his cousin smsed him a birthday wish (his cousin & him are apparently one day apart). To add to the misery, he's down with a bad sore throat & cough.

What's so special about birthdays, one may ask...hmm... nothing much actually. Just that, that's the day that the Lord brought you into this world with a special purpose! *wink*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com