Monday, October 30, 2006

New toy

Really excited! Just got myself a digital camera!!!! Yay yay! The most expensive thing that I've ever spent on... went bonkers on Saturday & decided that I've to get a camera before I head back to Kuantan on Sunday..it's not the latest model, but it's something good enough for me.

Spent RM 1199.00... thought the deal wasn't too bad since the specs are good & the package was quite interesting to me as well.















Here's introducing my new toy, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3, black! An ultra compact digital camera, 6.0 MP, 2.5" LCD, Leica DC Vario Elmarit lens, 3X optical zoom, ISO 1600, Anti-shake...etc. The package includes a 1GB SD card, a Lumix case, a camera travel bag, an LCD protector, & a mini tripod. *pleased* It has pretty much all the functions I look for in a digital camera. Yay! Now, I can take snap shots of Abigail & her crazy songs, 7 get ready to shoot photos of my upcoming trip to Sarawak for the Royal Debate Chaompionship (25-30 November 2006)!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com