Exciting day out
Today's interesting! Well, EVERYDAY's interesting....haha...
I had my blood test at HTAA today (to check & see if the thyroid level went up or down, or stabilized...)... the wait was quite long. Bleagh. Nearly fell asleep there *pai-se*
Since I was near Kuantan Parade, I headed there after the test & did some shopping. KP is kinda 'dead' early in the morning. Bummer. Most shops aint opened yet. I got my facial cleanser, hair clips & rubberband for Abigail, a birthday card for KH, and I even got a hair cut!! Ahaha... the cheapest hair cut I've ever had... RM 3 only!! At Maroon!
This is the latest look. A lil strange, since Ruth Wong has never had such a hair style before, but I shall have to get used to it. Not too bad lar... just that the couple of pounds I put on didnt make me look any better. (photo taken in Abigail's room... we share the same room when I'm around ;P)

Maroon is one of the most famous hair salons in Kuantan, & this company has about 4-5 branches in Kuantan itself. Super hebat one lor... to get a student-hair cut for that price is worth it. I've just gotta trust the hair stylist & allow the person to do whatever he/she likes ;) The best part is that my hair stylist, I found out at night, is a Wesley church member!!! Oh my goodness... I totally couldn't believe it! I didn't recognise her, & vice-versa! She's a new member of the church... that's what uncle Jeff & chi-chi told me. LOL. The best part is that my hair stylist, Joey, & I had quite a good chat, & I got to know her even better than I would in church! *pengsan*
After the hair cut, which was pretty drastic, I walked back to chi-chi's place & spent the rest of the day there, chatting wif aunty Helen, & exploring her garden..hehe.. Somehow, today was pretty interesting. I made a new friend, got a new hair cut, and got Abigail the little hari accessories, which she didnt have & needed them for school *smiles* I would do anything to get that girl what she needs :) That darling deserves it. Heh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home