Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Updates on Miss Wong

This shall be the new site for my blog: http://perutbesi.wordpress.com. It' a co-founded site (myself & 2 friends), so not every post will be written by me.

I find greater joy in such join-venture ;) Somehow it feels easier to get into Wordpress than Blogger (when I'm in uni). I'm still gonna post at this Blogger site, but it won't be as often as it used to be anymore. I'll concerntrate more on the PerutBesi site.

Anyways, a little updates about myself... currently I'm undergoing a lot of stress to complete the load of work on my plate. My greatest concern is my final year project, which is only 50% done, & I have only 2+weeks left to get it completed! *drops dead*

Concerning my internship, I think I'll do my internship at Carat Media instead of ACNielsen. It's a very strange decision, but I have my reasons *sigh* I look forward to a rewarding time at Carat- not only in terms of allowances, but experience. It's gona be more challenging to be at Carat Media since they do web analysis & development there, whereas ACNielsen does data processing.

Hmm...the latest news is that I am fighting to represent my university in the 14th Asian Debate Competition in Korea in May. If I get to go, I'll leave Malaysia on the 1st of May & touch down on the 14th of May again. My internship starts 21st May, so I actually have about a week to rest. I'm quite excited to go to Korea since it'll be my first time out of the country (& it's not just like going to Spore!). I hope to get into the team... will have to train very hard to make sure that we get a good ranking in Asia! Teehee...

I reckon that's about the news I have. For more exciting news, just visit the PerutBesi blogsite.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com