Monday, January 29, 2007

I miss...

The longer I'm stuck in uni, the more I miss these:

















^ My family












^ The Awesome Threesome

*sigh* I miss my favourite veggie soup (I can't post the photo up now...bummer), my Jolly Mah, my bed, my house, my 'land'! Gah. I wanna go home... rather go home than be stuck in this place. (I think the amount of work to do is eating into me...but procrastination allows space for relaxation....hahaha)

Well, on the brighter side, someone made my day (today) :) Someone special! Hehe... when I entered my room this morning (the weekend was spent at 'home'), HChen told me, "Ar Ruth, lei yau special delivery ar..." Puzzled, I looked towards my table, and ooo...I saw something different! It's a stalk of 'Ferrero Rocher'! Ahuh... wrapped into a shape of a flower (purple!), with the balloon stick as its stalk. Interesting. It was from David. Haha... my faithful CF assistant leader. What a sweet surprise for a start of the week ;) ... I'll try to remember to take a picture of it b4 it ends up in my tummy, k? :P

It's part of some 'dedication idea' that's going 'round our campus for the past 2 weeks or so. I didn't bother about it. David tried asking me for my room number, but I replied his sms late, so he was rather disappointed that he couldn't get it for me that time (I told him I'm not a person who fancies chocolates like crazy anyways, so it's alright). I told him the thought counts, not the gift, so haha... typical of miss Wong, I told him not to waste money on such things... :P Guys don't really listen to girls. Anyways, thanks, David. Thanks loads for the gift & for being my faithful assistant.

Time to take a snooze... class begins at 4pm for an hour before another day comes to a close. *gah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com