The Joy of Web Services
Oh boy! I'm SO excited to learn that I can chat on the msn through some web based site other than the webmessenger site, which I can't get in to. I'm like feeling estatic! Over the moon kind of feeling! Oh my, my.
I found it really a wow! when I managed to sign in to the msn messenger. Then, I got through to Yan Heng & he taught me to get to another site which won't get blocked by the firewall: www.e-messenger.net. Amazing! I met Gloria online too!
After that, I got out of the usual msn messenger, and tried the one Yan Heng recommended. I am like chatting now with Gloria, Chris, Chit Chong and Yee Ling! Wow!!! Woohoo! Although I do get disconnected now and then, I can still get back into the site & continue chatting! Yay yay yay! *dances around with great joy*
Ah well, the usual thing would take place though. When it gets later in the night & the line gets jammed up, i keep getting disconnected without any notice. What to do? The consolation is that I can still reconnect & get in, but it is to tiring to do so after doing the same thing over & over again for more than 4 times.
It was great fun chatting with them though it wasn't for a long time. *smiles*


1 Comments:
There's meebo.com now =)
Post a Comment
<< Home