142 Pages!!
I had the longest meeting in my entire life in this uni! Those who were chosen to represent the faculty for the AQA event next week from Monday-Wednesday had to sit in for the meeting, which in total lasted for 6 hours.
We were asked to be there at 8.30 am and rupa-rupanya, breakfast was served. Okai...fried mee. *gulp* Not nice. Me no like. Anyway, the meeting started at 9 am and lasted to 1 pm! Argh! The agony I had to go through as one of the faculty's representatives. I was practically fishing; dozing off, at the meeting. Well, can't expect a lot as I only had 3 hours of sleep!
Lunch wa served after that. YumS! This, I have to admit, tastes pretty good! The nicest lunch besides the Hari Raya Open house in the uni. I SO had to sleep. I quickly ate my lunch, and went to jadi khinzir (be a pig). I had a very nice sleep--1 and a half hours++. Good enough.
The meeting resumed at 3 pm and ended at 5 pm. Ergh...I dunlike meetings. Not this kind where I just sit down & listen. Oh, well, a good exposure, I reckon. What can I say? The report that they were presenting amounted to 142 pages!!! ofcourse they did not read word by word...if not, I think you won't see me anymore...die of boredom...kakaka


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home