Patience- I don't have it today
Ergh...I am really, really irritated with my English class lecturer today; I nearly argued with him. I just lost my patience & ended up too lazy to fight back/ retaliate. *sigh*Perhaps this is what happens when one wakes up late and can't spend time with the Word. Yeah,I woke up late today. Well, I wasn't late for class, but I just didn't have enough of time to sit down & focus on the Lord. All I could do today was just to say a quick prayer and off I went! *sigh* Thank God that He woke me up. I ALWAYS have to thank Him for being my 'alarm clock' although I do have an alarm clock. Waking up from sleep is one thing, pulling myself out of the bed and get on with the day properly is another. Ahaha.
Well, well, I had my share of discontent today & I pray that the Lord will forgive me for that. Seems like Ruth is not so pleasant a person after all...muahahah...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home