A truly mad weekend
I have to keep this pot short. I got to go for class soon...
The weekend has been a totally blasting fun one. Briefly, I went to 2 places in 2 days...i.e, Panching, for a picnic with my uni mates on Friday, and to Teluk Cempedak, a beach area, with a group of MYFers on Saturday. Totally cool!
The bottom line is that after so much of crazy activities, I ended up having a back ache, a really bad one, and I am DEAD tired at the end of the weekend. I couldn't really sleep cos A LOT of things were running through my head, and the back ache contributed no less to the not-being able to sleep. *sigh*
There was just too much happening in the house and out of the house for the past 3 days. Pretty much a stressful weekend despite the fact that I did have a lot of fun too.
I will post up the photos as soon as I get them. Got to go now...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home