Even scarier...
What could be scarier than to receive RM50.00 credit reloaded into the handphone when you didnt fork out even a single cent?? Well, this happened to me today!! Scary man...I asked my parents but none of them did reload for me...I even tried asking my friends, but to no avail.
My mum suspects that my good friend, Kenny, is back in Msia and he reloaded for me. That was SO not right...he's still all the way in Ireland! Bummer.
I was searching high and low for the reloader...it is just too strange to let it pass...At the end of the day, I called up DiGi centre in hopes to find out the reloader. Bah. They couldn't trace the person!!! Argh...all they could do was to trace the time of the reload. Like I knew what time the reload came in la...a sms was sent to me stating 'Your reload of RM 50.00 is successful'.
*sigh* So much for technology. After the call, something weirder happened! I received another sms stating that (no, I didn't receive anymore free credit) 'GPRS service activated'. !!! Like what did I do that the thing activated just like that?? Who is using my number?? Aiyo...sakit kepala...
Scary man...these handphone thingies...I really am looking forward to solving the mystery of the reload surprise, if possible.
The only possibility, if not any of my friends who are doing this to me, is that some poor fella who wanted to reload the credit into his/ her hp keyed in the wrong hp number & caused it to get into my hp instead. But then again, how would I be able to explain the GPRS thing?
Oh, a sudden 'windfall'! How delightful...*smiles widely*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home