Off for a Few Weeks
I can't wait to go home!! A couple more hours til tomorrow, and I'll be on my way back to PJ! *rub hands with glee*
I am totally looking forward for the nice bed, good food (and adequate supply as well) and the warmth of the family :) Ah...it's been weeks since I touched home (when home is just 300+ km away. Bah)
The only set-back is that I won't have the internet access for the next 3 weeks! 'Hurrah'. Well, it doesn't really matter as most of my friends are back in PJ :D If not, my handphone will still be turned on all the time for any out-of-state-calls.
Currently, I'm lacking in sleep, nutrition and energy (brain-juice level at 'critical'). For the past couple of days, I've been sleeping at 3 am, while for yesterday (or more like this morning)I slept at 4+ am! Had just a couple of hours rest before I had to get up and continue doing the assignments. Sigh. Such is life. Thankfully everything is settled now :)
I'm tired and hungry...had 4 pieces of biscuits for dinner yesterday (had biscuits for breakfast and instant noodles for lunch yesterday), and had no breakfast nor lunch today. All I had was just a roll of RM 0.50 stuffed-with-cream bread half an hour ago...and I can't be bothered to eat anymore. Nyah.
Tired...will write some other time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home