Friday, October 14, 2005

Patience- I'm lacking of it

It can be quite frustrating when room mates are selfish, self-centered, and somewhat not very rational. Oh, should I also include, 'traditional-minded'. *sigh* I need a place to complain.

I have been very patient with the attitude of my room mate for quite some time already. I did try to tell her the rational behind things, but she's just too hard-headed to listen to anything that I say. So far we haven't had any 'big' quarrels. However, the amount of disagreements are draining my spirit.

I don't want to cause any emotional situations; my room mate is hot-headed as well...she gets annoyed, frustrated, and looses her temper VERY quickly. Plus, she's scary when she doesn't speak and just walk-off her way! Time after time the other friends of mine would ask me what's with my room mate. I just couldn't answer them.

My room mate doesn't really share; she doesn't open up, and she believes that there's nothing fair in this world. I reckon, all she believes is herself! That's what she always say, "Can't believe in anyone but ourselves la..." Typically 'Chinese' huh? Sometimes, being too independant just isn't the in-thing. *double sigh*

I find it really sad as she doesn't have anyone to confide with. At least for myself, I can go to my other friends (there are 5 of us Chinese in my course, including my room mate and I) and talk thins out with them, though things that are slightly more personal won't get through to them. She raises her voice very quickly, and sometimes it really annoys me. Bah.

What can I do but to pray for her? Truly, people need the Lord. I'm reminded of the song once again. It's no use getting frustrated with my room mate 'cause I have another half a year to stay in the same room as her. Sometimes I wish that I am still in the same room as my 1st batch of room mates, HT & KK. They're nice and pretty fun to be with too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com