And I thought things would have settled...
The 'misunderstanding' between my room mate and another friend has manifested into the 'difficult to be friends with each other' level. Sigh. I can't believe that this kind of situation can happen at the age of 21! It feels like a kindergarten scenario! Bummer. How can I face these 2 friends?
I must be one of the blurest among the 5 of us as I just came back form 'home'...haha...Abi's home, to be exact ;) I didn't know what happened during the weekend back here, in the uni. I had a GREat weekend :) Pastorpher, Rhema, Choy Quin, Shawn, Herbie and team were in Kuantan! I had a nice time catching up with almost all of 'em.
Anyways, coming back to the initial topic ( I ALWAYS run out of the topic!! >[ ), I overheard the situation that took place during the weekend while my room mate was on the phone with her friend. REally sory for eaves dropping...but this is such an 'awareness' sort of incident. I wouldn't have known what happened if not for that conversation. Sad la. This kind of thing can still happen at my level. AIYO!
Enough said cos I still am not sure of the real situation (what happened during the weekend)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home