Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Count My Blessings

">I really have to count my blessings. I think I've been receiving WAY too much and giving out WAY too little. Bah.

I'm really touhed by the thoughts and gestures of the people whom I get in touch with...for instance, the Tan family. I think I owe them SO much...I doubt I can repay them for their kindness.

I spent the weekend with them as usual. I took Abi's room (poor Abi...always have to give up his room for the weekends) and had a wonderful experience as an emcee on Saturday morning. I had a good time of fellowship with the family and ah, they make me feel SO part of them. *touched*

Uncle Francis treats me like his daughter, just that this daughter is from somewhere else... appeared suddenly from no where..haha. When aunty Rosalind met her friend in a restaurant and her friend asked if all of us are her children, she responded that all of them are except me (true true), but uncle Francis added that I am 'his' daughter if not that I am aunty Rosalind's...haha. Totally touched lor.

PLUS, the coming weekend, Pastorpher, Uncle Herbie, Choy Quin, Shawn and I think Rhema too, will be coming over to Kuantan. I reckon Mr Sim plans to stay with Abi, so I have to move out. In any case, he is looking forward to see me move out of the room. Gah. I'll let them have the room la. Shawn and Abi haven't seen each other for wuite some time d, so it's right that Abi gets his room and shares it with Shawn. I plan to stay over at Aunty Evelyn's although Uncle Herbie is staying there too, I heard. So basically, I'm a nomad...I still am unsettled. Hah.

However, when Uncle Francis dropped me back to my uni (yes, he sends me back to uni EVERY Sunday!!! Ah...totally touched and full of debts!), he told me that I can stay over at their house s it wouldn't be a problem. I can sleep with Tiff, while Phoebe moves over to the master bedroom....ahhhh!!!! I'm....overwhelmed by the amount of love and care! Huhu...I miss my daddy. Uncle Francis is just like my dad (in Kuantan)

I thought I won't be geting any family-love while I am here, in Kuantan, but NO! I get equal amounts of it! Oh, how blessed I am! This wretched soul doesn't deserve such wonderful blessings....I am TOTALLY thankful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com