Last weekend
My most recent weekend was spent at a training, held at this 'resort' called Muara Beach Resort in Balok Beach. Situated a stone's throw away from the previous lousy place I stayed at for the SRC training, this Muara Beach Resort isn't as bad. At least it didn't look like Dark Water 2 kinda scenario.
The schedule for this time's training was quite packed, thus I didn'tget enough of sleep & rest. The day starts at 6.30am and stretches all the way to a max of 2am the next day, for THREE consecutive days. ARGH. Can you imagine how dead I was each day. I was practically a walking zombie. Furthermore, we had to do a lot of brainstorming. My brain is near fried. *sizzles*
I am the only Chinese there (again) out of 63 participants. *sigh* Felt kinda uncomfortable, but i didn't have a choice, really. All SRC members are required to be facilitators for the 'Kem Jatidiri & Kecemerlangan Akademik' program at the Pahang Matriculation Centre from the 3rd-5th of March, which is next weekend!!! Bummer. There are 4 other non-muslims; all 4 Indians. Yet another weekend taken up, meaning another week of not being able to go to church. Gosh...it feels worse than being an on-call doctor.
Basically I didn't get any rest during the so-called mid semester break. Didn't get enough time to sit down and study for the tests to come as well. Bah. I came back from the universities-visitation on Thursaday morning, & left straight for this training on Friday morning. Bleagh. Such is life...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home