New Semester
The new sem has just started. It's interesting to have new students coming in...some juniors crashed into my room yesterday night for a chat & some laughter. It was my first time having juniors coming into my room for a chat. Ah...nice. Something different from my past 2 years in uni.
Uni life is slowly picking up. This week is more of fun & relaxation. A couple of friends & I went out to town to lepak & shop for goods. Oh, & I had my 3rd blood test in HTAA...it's a week early cos my blood test appointment is actually next Monday (I wont be free then). Next week onwards, most of the assignments will pile up on my table.
Gah. Somehow, I feel that my English is going down the drain; I feel that my grammar is out, worst still, my vocab. Oh well, what to do? The main language here is Mandarin! As 'banana' as I am, as long as I'm able to speak smoothly, pass d la! I can't be bothered too much about speaking accurately like those from Chinese school. Teeheehee...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home