Tired...& can't decide..just not yet...
I'm slightly more free today. Basically, I just 'tau lan' la..kekeke...ain't feeling too well. I woke up with a slightly swollen left eye (probably due to the sobbing yesterday after a row with a facilitator...it's my first time arguing so laudly and madly with a guy in uni) & I'm kinda down with a flu. *sigh*
Mdm Chiam called me yesterday to ask me if I could go for this year's Royals in UNIMAS, Sarawak, in November. *sigh* I did mention that the Women's Debating Championship was to be my last debate competition....but...I do have some interest in the Royals...it's just that I'm afraid that my academic-life will be affected due to the busyness in training for the debates. IF the uni were to send my team to Sarawak, it would cost them roughly RM 15,000. Airplane tickets aren't that cheap eventhough it's AirAsia. I would love to go not solely because of the debate itself, but for the experience of being in Sarawak! I haven't been there before! Oh gosh...I've til end August to tell her if I'm for it or not. Mdm Chiam said she'll go if I really wanted her to go with us..cos actually, Pn Salinah will be taking us over for the Royals this year...& knowing that my relationship with her ain't that excellent...sigh...I dunno la. We'll see how. I spoke to my mum 'bout it & she said to go for it.
So, should I keep to my words or should I just go for it & help the uni out (no other seniors for the senior category from my uni)?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home