Thursday, September 28, 2006

Excited...*keeps fingers crossed*

It's all about JB! PLan A, Mabel arrives in Msia end of Nov and heads back to uni early next year. Plan A failed. Bummer. Plan B, Mabel arrives 21 or 22 Dec & heads back to uni on 6th or 7th Jan. I'm SO praying that this one works! The threesome planned for our annual meet-up at Mabes' on the New Year's eve weekend *EXCITED* It's time to jam!!!

I sms-ed Ps Tim a few days back to inform him of that possibility. Haha... that pastor ar, phoned me up straight away. Heehee... he was equally excited ;) We talked about my last lap in this course & as usual, he gave me the funniest of advices on how to handle computers...The most 'shocking' part was his suggestion to work in JB after completing my course in uni *gasps! falls off chair. gets onto chair again* He added that the place I could work is at the Puteri Specialist Hospital *gasp! falls off chair again...couldn't get up again* I didn't know how to respond after that... aiyo, Ps Tim... all that entered my mind was the 'relatedness' of working in the hospital & KH. Bah.

What am I to work as in a hospital?? Floor-sweeper? Toilet cleaner?? "Aiya...got jalan la. Work with computers la. IT department..." *faints* First, KH is gonna start working in JB General Hospital from Jan 1, 2007 for a couple of months (for his practical attachment). Now, Ps Tim is suggesting that I end up working in JB?? In a hospital??? Whoa... I'm speechless...

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger doublejointed said...

hehe..

Sometimes i swear the way it goes is that you dig a hole deep enough for you to jump in, and you hand the changkol over to Pst Timmy. And he'll bury you alive. :)

Can't wait to meet up again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com