NO WATER!!
Once again, KUKTEM is hit by the water crisis. I have no idea why this uni keeps getting such problems when Pahang is supposedly the state with the MOST water supply! This time, not only my block is dried up, but ALL the blocks in the uni!! *sigh* Die lor… thousand of students can’t bathe nor have any water to drink!
The only hope is the static water tank located at the far end of the university. But then again, that tank isn’t that huge; with at least 500 students rushing to a tank at one period of time, how long can that supply last to provide for all the 500 students??
Poor friends of mine have to go ‘water-hunting’. I’ve not so much of a problem ‘cause I’m heading home later in the evening with Mdm. Chiam. I don’t really need to worry about not having water to bathe today or worry if I have enough water to drink or not. Anyhow, I took 5 liters of water back from Gambang just now when I went out for breakfast. Strange lar… the town 5kms away has enough water to go around, but this uni is dried up. Bah. I hate it when the uni dries up. *mumble-grumble*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home