One more to go...
Two papers down! ONE more to go!!! *yay! dances around* I felt I did pretty alright for the last 2 papers- Formal Method (computer-maths) & Artificial Intelligence ;) Am aiming for As this time.*sigh* Don't ask me why I'm trying so hard to get good grades when it doesn't really mean anything.
Perhaps it's just the satisfaction (though temporary) *shrugs* sigh* I wanna get into the Dean's List this semester... also dunno what's the reason for doing that. Attribute such 'kiasu-ness' to peer pressure. Well, pressure IS good... to some extend. If I don't push myself, I may not know how far I can go...
The next paper (final one!!) is on Tuesday. That paper is a killer: Data Network Security. Bah. It's my worst subject, the dryest, and the most boring subject I've to learn (aside from Data Communication & Networking). I just don't like anything to do with computer networking... it's SO dry!! Too factual, & for me, it's just uninteresting! Studying how packets flow, which protocols are involved and when, types of attacks and how to overcome such situations...encryption and decryption...haiyo! Dun like lor... my cousin tells me time after time that networking is VERY important & it is the easiest cos it never changes. Unlike programming, programming languages change every now & then. *sigh* I know that as a fact, but I just can't seem to enjoy networking subjects. I'm aiming for an A of course, but I have to get at least an A- if I want to aim to get into the Dean's List this semester. Bummer.
Studies are not very fun. The only fun part is the non-academic part. Haha... oh, one more paper & I'll have a short break before the next semester kicks in in December. Gah. I can't wait for the semester to end (though that would mean I'm even closer to the end of the 'race' & will have to start thinking of where to do my industrial training & where to work after that)...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home