Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Year, New Direction

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Yup, the new year is here, & ahuh, I haven't been doing my part to keep this site updated. What to do? My schedule has been very packed this semester- my final semester! I've a heap of project to settle, my own final year project to handle, internship applications to send out, resumes to type & emailed, AND my non-academic life to balance as well!!! *sigh*

I'll try to keep this site updated from time to time. It's quiet early in the morning now, & I'm supposed to be in bed, but was searching for places to undergo my internship on the internet (since afternoon!!...but I had some hours off the comp la).

Just a brief account of what happened since my last post:
1. Christmas was pretty quiet over in PJ, but it was alright ;)
2. Uni started on 26th Dec 2006. It was a drag to be back in uni... final sem. Bleagh.
3. I went to JB for my annual meet up with Mabel & Fern. Met up with Kuan Kiat, Yong Jie, Kin Hup, Pastor Tim & family, plus Mabel's family. I had a great tiem there despite it being quite a short weekend.
4. Uni reopened on the 3rd of Jan 2007 after the New Year break. Bleagh. Work is starting to pile up.

So far, that's all that happened...the main things la. Ah, my beloved pencil case went missing last Thursday, & I was lamenting over it for the whole night... THANK GOD, someone found it, & she gave it back to me! SO happy til tears of joy came rolling down. Usually, the things that go missing in the uni won't get back to its owner; people to found it will think it's a 'finder's keepers' item. REally thank God for the return of my pencil case (sentimental value la... Mabel's mum gave it to me 2 years ago... heh).

Alrighty, I'll update this site whenever I've some spare time. 'Til then, take care & God bless, my dear 'readers'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com