Monday, January 15, 2007

Kuantan- I love being in 'exile'

Kuantan is strangely cold! For the past 2 weeks, the weather is Kuantan has been rather interesting... it rains almost non-stop, & the rain falls in very fine droplets- a very interesting sight. Wet weather, clothes can't dry, floods in low lands/ small villages, & no sun!

It's as if the whole of Kuantan has a centralized air-con at 22 degrees Celcius! For me, it's FREEZING cold! But I will SO miss it when I get back to the West Coast... nothing like that in PJ. Kuantan feels like Fraser's Hill! Aaahh...my uni lagi best cos near the hills & next to the forest :)

The past few weeks have been ergh for me. I foresee this week as one EXTREMELY MAD one too! Bummer. 'Online Headache & Migraine Diagnosis System' (OHMDS)...why did I choose this topic to be my final year project?? Rar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com