Time to go home...
It's time to go home...PJ home. I cant' recall when was the last time since I was in PJ...3 weeks ago perhaps? Or was it a month ago? Feels long...
So I'm gonna head back tomorrow evening (after church & all). Doubt I'll have the luxury of the internet connection when I'm back home. Gah. It may do me good, I reckon. Away from the computer, away from 'worldly distractions'. *sigh*
I'll most probably come back to Kuantan on 26th December or if need be, a few days before Christmas for carolling... pretty unsure 'bout this 'cos I didn't promise Jessel anything yet. Kekeke...will see how.
Right now, I'm just looking forward to get home & find something to do, & go for camp & have fun while I learn! Teehee... can't wait to meet up with some friends at YQ in December!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home