Thursday, November 16, 2006

Debates- the more you get involved, the more you dislike it...

It's the first day for the debates training & I'm already tired of it. Bummer. Somehow, I feel that Ashwin & I are the only ones who are doing all the work...sigh. The 'commitment' that I have to put into this competition is also madness...very demanding. I'm suppose to 'sacrifice' my weekends for the training! Nope, I'm NOT gonna do that! I'm leading worship this Sunday & I've to have a practice for the band this Saturday...

Furthermore, there's the worship workshop on this Sunday afternoon, & I've to set up. *sigh* Thinking 'bout the weekend tires me... bleagh. I'm having a headache now 'cos of the debates d. The seniors have to do a demo for the juniors & we've to prepare our so-called mock debate well. I'm playing the role as first speakers for government & opposition. Bah.

Just thinking of the structure & the points make my head spin. It gets tiring when I'm the only one working here while the rest of the guys doodle around & play WarCraft... or whatever games...yes, all are guys except your truly.

The best part, all of them are Indian guys. *sigh* 'Birds of feathers flock together'. Feel a lil left out cos 1. all are guys & 2. all are of the same race. These are the seniors. Bummer.

Somehow, such situations make me wanna forget about the debates & go on with life. Too much time is taken up by this championship. Is it worth it??


1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger J-mes said...

don't go la..come join us in Yq worship team again..wat's the point if ur the one who is doing all the work..and these bummers just laze around..like buggers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com