'Mother' business
Strange that I didn't blog anything about the 'mother' business that I got myself into. It's one of the most interesting things in my life now *winks* Yeah... I'm talking about being the big sister & 'mom' to Abigail! Gahahaha... I caught the 'Abigail bug'...
Since I stayed here more often lately (when finals started on 6th Nov 'til now), I've been getting that small girl ready for school i.e. get her hair tied up (usually puppy ears... or whatever you call it), on certain days take her out for lunch, & once, send her to school.
This morning was exceptionally fun *giggles* Gail was involved in a singing performance in school for her 'Hari Penyampaian Hadiah' day. Yeah, morning school... all along it's been afternoon school, so I didn't need to wake up so early. But for today, I had to wake up at 6.40 a.m. to not only tie her hair up in a bun, but do her make-up... with whatever make-up stuff I have.

Teeheehee... I couldn't sleep again after seeing her off (Danika's mom came to pick her up for school), so I ended up making breakfast [french toast] & watching a movie on Star Movies 'til 10.40 a.m.... & my 'battery' died- I slept again... gahahaha...
Side view:

Back view:
'Buaya clip' are SO useful! Thanks to my mom who gave those cute clips to me...she bought it for herself, but later thought that it was too cute for her...haha...so she gave me instead, & I used it on Gail when she goes to church or for events like today's!

Front view:

Side view (again):

See... how cute she is!! Heehee... who can say no to helping her get ready for her performance ('though you've gotta wake up at 6.40 a.m.)?

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home