Daylight Robbery
Should I call it daylight robbery? Hmm...I reckon so. Nah, just that certain attitudes of people stir up my judgemental side towards them.
After class today, I left for Kuantan town for a caroling practice with Bec. "Ask & you shall receive, seek & you shall find..." I did just that to find some form of transportation to go out, lest I'll have to take out all my bottles of patience (whatever's left in me), & wait for the bus like a good girl & not complain that the bus ain't arriving. I asked HChen if she would be going out since it's a Wednesday. Haha. Bingo! I got a ride from her room mate's friend, who came to pick them up from uni. Yay yay! *dances around*
--ergh...feeling really too tired to continue typing...will continue tomorrow..my eyes hurt badly--
(24 Nov 2004, 11.47pm)
Anyway, we were driving at quite a speed, but that girl, PWen, often manage to step on the brakes as she aproaches another car at the traffic lights. We were at the traffic light in front of Tmn Tas, waiting for the light to turn green. Out of the sudden, we felt the car jerk to the front! And before we could realise whar happened, th car kena rammed from the back edi; very great force indeed.
We drove the car to the side of the road to settle the matter. PWen & CLee got down to settle it. The rest of us sat inside, not wanting to put our hands in & perhaps make matters worse. They demanded for RM 300 from that looks-rich girl, but the amount was indeed too much for the damage caused. The bumper was dented and scratched only, I think. However, the rich girl's car was in quite bad shape. She can't even open her car bonnet.
In the end, they got RM 250 cash from her. Without much to complain about, we drove off for lunch. They were quite glad actually. Sadly, to my horror, PWen said (during lunch) that she will not send the car for repair. It is SO difficult to sit in their midst. All of them are not Christians, & I can't really comment about that as I don't know her personally. *sigh* Daylight robbery.
I spent my day at Becca's house for caroling practice. Then I had dinner with Edmund & he sent me back to uni. It was ReALlY good to be out of the uni. Haha ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home