More Opportunities!
Wow, I truly cannot understand how the Lord moves! But all I know is that His plans are REALLY exciting! I am excited once again *clap hands & dances around*
I was given the opportunity to share His word with my coursemate this time 'round! Like whoa...isn't it amazing?? I was really not prepared for it & everything I know just rushed out of the 'floodgates'.
I was on my was back from a really long and boring committe meeting yesterday. The meeting adjourned around 11.30 p.m. Man, I was terribly tired and 'exhausted' somehow, but as I was walking back to the hostel, I received a sms from JO stating that she needed help in understanding what the Bible says. We were suppose to complete an Islamic Civilization projectthis week and the research deals with any verses from our own religion's Word that tells about 'How to build a civilized person...etc'. It is a team work, consisting of 2 person in a team, and we have decided to use the Bible since it is in English. I'm glad *smiles*
This friend of mine is a Buddhist, but I reckon she is quite open to listen to anything from another religion. She is not a very strongBuddhist, & just believes in that religion perhaps because her family believes in it.
She asked me quite a number of things & I manage to chat with her face-to-face this time on the Word. We talked about Abraham to Jesus and His ministries. Basicallycovered everything from how to come to know Christ, the Trinity, the Last Supper (she was really interested in tis somehow), the cruxifiction, the ressurection, the ministries after that...etc. Oh boy, I had a GREAT time tellingher although I was really tired, & I can see that she was really interested to know. She toldme that she wouldn't know anything about Christianity if nobody have told her about it.
Now this is the case! If nobodytakes up the call to share the Word of God with those who have not heard about it, how will they know?? I am very much challenged to take up this call. Gah. I pray that the Lord will be able to use me as His instrument! Amen!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home