Friday, December 24, 2004

O Holy Night

Caroling was great fun! This year is my 1st year going caroling in Kuantan. I was initialy disappointed as I won't be able to join the PJ Trin MYFers for caroling. Didn't like the whole idea of not being able to go back from uni for this occasion.

Well, the bonus is that the Kuantan MYFers did plan for caroling this year. Ah...I just joined them, not knowing if it will be just like PJ Trin or not. I expected this caroling to be not so 'fun'. Man, I was SO wrong! Yes, God is in control &He will provide the fun if we give all the glory to Him.

We had 11 houses in total (went caroling for one night only). This year's achievement was the greatest...ahahah...God does have His ways. The Ktn MYFers use to go to less than 7 houses a night, so this year's was like a wow! Almost double from 2 years ago. This group of youths were new to caroling. I reckon it is the 1st time for 70% of them, which means I am a veteran..elk. I don't like to be called that.

Anyway, we left church around 6.30pm and finished at about 12.45am the next day! Fantastic. I had a pretty good time *smiles with satisfaction* There were a few boo-boos, but as 1st timers, those youths did a good job! Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com