Finals kicked in!
My final's started on Tuesday. Not good. However, I am thankful that God's mercies are still upon me. I am still very much alive. Bah
Wasn't feeling too well the day before yesterday...my head felt kinda heavy, my nose runnin' & a lil fever settled in. Same goes for yesterday, but the effect wasn't so bad. I had my 1st paper, Database System 2, on Tuesday, & my C programming paper just now. Gosh...it was a killer. I can only do half the paper. Well, well, it wasn't so bad compared to my previous attempts...at least I could now do half the paper. I can hardly understand how to do up a full program. Sheesh...so much for studying in this course for almost a year.
The next paper will land tomorrow : Maths. Ah well, will have to gather my brain together after the massive blow from the exam just now & do some proper revision. I SO need help for all my subjects. Thankfully the friends I have here aren't too reluctant to help :)
Right. Got to make a move now for lunch. My stomach is crying out loud. Nyeh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home