Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Talked Behind My Back??

Seems that I can't avoid this 'talking behind my back' situation to not happen. I just found out that my friends have been talking about me in the car when I wasn't around! Tsk tsk tsk...

My close friend here in this uni took her car out for servicing one fine day, & 2 guys accompanied her. One of the guys, KH, was kinda close to me (although he is extremely afraid of me) last time. A long story that was...that was the 1st time I painted a name for myself in this uni & from then on many 1st year Chinese students here are afraid of me. Bah.

The synopsis of the event that took place....hmm...I 'scolded' this guy (more like pointing out his mistakes to him) as he did someting really not right during a party here, & got myself labelled as very straight forward & difficult to approach. Well, I feel that it is not right if I don't tell him off (his mistakes, I mean), & let so many ppl talk bad about him behind his back, if he is my friend. So there it went...I am the 'bad' girl now...ppl are afraid to talk to me in case I expose their mistakes...etc.

Anyways, as I was saying, my friends were talking about me in the car. KH was telling the other 2 how afraid he was of me, & somehow they just kept using my name in their conversations...associating me & him...sheesh. He was also telling them of one incident where he was walking into the library when he saw me inside reading the newspapers, that he quickly turned back & headed for the exit. He ended up waiting outside until I walked out! The next thing I saw was that he went straight into the library after I came out. Gah.

Now, if I ever see him (after all that I have heard from my friend), I wouldn't dare to look at him straight into his face anymore! Malu-nya aku...*sigh* I suppose it is inevitable that people talk behind our backs eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com