So Far Yet So Near
Suppose to write on this on Sunday, but seems like I was WAY too busy on that day...didn't really get good sleep for the past few days anyway...like there ain't any difference. Gah.
Believe it or not, I met a couple of my church members in church on Sunday! Wow...I SO didn't expect to see them in Kuantan! Aunty Sheila Ramayah & her husband, Aunty Susie, and miss Lizzie came over to Kuantan for a short mission trip. They didn't know I was in Kuantan all along too...lol. I don't blame them as the congregation back at PJ Trin is slightly too huge to notice a single person not being around...whatmore they are from the main service. However, I was thrilled that they could remember me; that I am from PJ Trin too!
The meet up made me feel that home is not too far away after all. I SO miss home...peculiar. I am just about 250+km away from home--a 4 hours bus ride. I am still in Malaysia, but I miss home. I didn't miss home this much till recently, when so many things took place that I begin to appreciate & value home more than I used to. Not that I don't appreciate things back home...it's just that I won't feel homesick or anything near that feeling till recently. *sigh* Life. TOO interesting, but time just passes so fast that I can't pause to savour the sweetness of life and enjoy every single bit of it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home