Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hard Hit

Hard hit!! “To persevere requires that we proceed faithfully on our course. Like Paul and Barnabas “we must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God” (Acts 14:22). We do not change course in midstream when we run into extreme difficulties. We are to watch and pray and stay true to our calling to go with Jesus to set captives free even when we are chained in human prisons.”

Wow…this sounds ever too familiar! Check out my life, my thoughts, my little run-away plans. See that this entire phrase just speaks too loudly to me; just as if it is for me only!! Bah. The conclusion, I am staying in this course for better or for worst. Despite me not in favour of the answer from God (which I so have to repent), I will obey.

*sigh* Looking at al that has taken place, I could actually somehow see the pattern of His answers for me. My God is ever SO patient with me. Bless Him, o my soul rejoices! I just turn a deaf ear and a blind eye towards the Lord. *sniff* The journey shall begin, with God at my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com