Madness
Madness. These two days are really mad. The Math paper yesterday wasn’t too bad after all. I mean, after all the slugging through the night before, cheh, it wasn’t necessary. All along, I thought I would bag the award on the day of the exam for the worst-looking, zombied girl, but nah, Jo & Chen looked even worse!
Jo couldn’t sleep at all as she was just too worried about the Math paper; she tossed & turned the entire night, trying to get some sleep but failed anyways. She was the worst looking girl among the 5 of us Chinese. LOL.
On the other hand, Chen also tried to sleep, but ended up ‘dreaming of a R b & b R a, relations, graph theories & trees. She just couldn’t have proper, peaceful, undisturbed sleep. She looked just as bad as Jo. She got the 2nd prize for the worst-look for the day. LOL again.
I slept later than the both of them although we packed up to get back to our rooms from the discussion room around the same time i.e. around 1.30am. I spent time doing the Lent meditation, which (forgive me, Lord) I didn’t do during the day. It was good J I talked SO much to God that I nearly forgot that I have to sleep & rest for the paper later in the morning. Hah. Awesome talk with God. *satisfied*
After all the stress about sitting for the Math paper, we went out for food, headed back to sleep for a couple of hours (which it was MY turn to be not able to sleep somehow. Bah), bathed, and then went out to town to get some things for our SDP project. *sigh* Wild goose chase it was.
I was in a great rush as I told Kelv & Kin Hup that I will be joining them for CG that night itself. I rarely join them. In fact, yesterday was my 2nd time with that CG. The topic for the day was prayer….whoa…a great eye-opener & reminder it was. Gah. Some prayer, some power; More prayer, more power; Much prayer, much power. *swept off my feet*
We had a time of fellowship after the discussion, & Kin Hup came up with the idea of going to Sungai Lembing for a hike the next morning. Ooooo…I was totally delighted with the idea! I wanna go! There was just ONE problem. How am I going to get out of the uni at 4.30am? Woops.
I called Abi at the end & got him to go too. So, I ended up staying at Abi’s last minute. Kin Hup had to send the rest back to the uni anyways, so I went back, packed my thongs in a hurry, & got out of the uni again (it was around 12.10am already!!). I only had roughly 3+hours of sleep, before I had to wake up again to get ready for the hike. I was totally excited!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home