Saturday, March 19, 2005

5 Days to Kill!

One of the worst feelings is when all your room mates are done with their exams, leaving you alone to go through the rest of the papers alone...well, together with your other pitiful course-mates of course.

Even worse is when it is the end of the first year of your studies & your room-mates are leaving the room one by one for home, leaving you alone to face the 4 corners of the room, waiting for the days to come where you can head home after your papers too. Bah. I hate this.

I hate to admit it, but I am a total loser when it comes to issues like this. I will show a strong front & say that I am used to being alone, & that I can live alone in the room where none of my room mates are around already. Ergh. I find it terribly difficult to actually go through this period of time.

I have 5 more days to kill now. The last of my room mate just left for home. Fine. I bade farewell & sent my best wishes, closed the door behind me, looked around my room & came back to reality; I am alone. Bah.

Will I be able to go through the 5 days with boldness? Face every challenge without fear? *shrugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com