Monday, March 21, 2005

Persevere

One more day down. 3 more days to kill. *phew* I am actually quite relieved that the Software Engineering paper I sat for just now wasn't that a killer as I expected it to be. I really thank God that things went alright. *sigh*

God has been throwing these verses, Philippians 4:6-7, at me for at least 3 times yesterday! I could never imagine that God would be so erm...what's that word...like He just never gives up in letting me know that He is in control of things & that I need not be anxious about anything at all. My, this is my God.

The many people who know that I am drowning in this course kept telling me to persevere. Have I been turning a deaf ear again? *sigh* Perseverance is hte lesson I have to learn for now. Even the QT passages & the Lent meditation passages for these couple of days talked about perseverance. Gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com