Thursday, April 28, 2005

At Last..

Closing the accounts for the trip...

Day4 & 5
Ipoh was our last stop! *phew* Tiring man...to travel to so many places in just 5 days, driving some more, was a crazee thing to do. But then again, I wouldn't be Ruth if I dont do anything crazee for a day! Kakaka...

Hmm...Ipoh is all about caves, temples, and food. Well, there were some nice old buildings too. We stayed at a friend's house for a night; her house is at Menglembu. I reckon the Menglembu groundnuts come from that place.

All we did for the one a half days were eat, go out & spend money...teeheehee. Once again the photos shall do the honours of telling the story! Not all the photos of all the places we visited are with me though...

The Old Railway Station
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cave/temple visit
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(I didn't want to take that many pics of me & temples...just a few to satisfy my friends who think there is something wrong with me)

At Kelly's Castle
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Menglembu
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com