Moth Festival...Moth Season...Moth Farm? Oh whatever it is...
Moths are everywhere for the past week! Those moths aren't those little teenie weenie ones, but the gigantic ones which have eyes as big as black beans!!! Ok, maybe slightly smaller, but they are still huge!!
If there is only one or two moths of those size flying around, I am fine with it. Not when they come by the dozens!!! The worst part is that they fly aimlessly and swoop in front of my face or land at some area close to me when I am doin my programming...ergh!
The festivals of moths, or whatever you can call it ain't happening in my campus only; it's all over Kuantan town!!! They are on the road, on the walls of buildings, and even in the house! Going to a shopping complex wouldn't get you out of the moth zone.
The best place to carry out the Form 6 Biology project is Kuantan, where there are insects season around March, if I remember right, and moth season around early June. Bugs flood Kuantan like nobody's business. It can get pretty disgusting. Freak out the children in town, I reckon.
Oh, I wouldn't forget how disgusted I was when moths start to fly in my room and get caught in the fan, & ended up as blended moths. Their body would turn to powder in seconds, their wings strewed all over the floor and the rest of the body stuck in between the fan blades, waiting to be untangled by us humans!!!
Check out how big this moth is...

...it's bigger in real life man..look at its head!

I didn't manage to take a photo of the blended moth. It was way too disgusting and well, I had to leave those poor moths to rest in peace. Oh, this is the ceiling fan in my room where the moths get their one way ticket to death.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home