Monday, July 11, 2005

ONE month!

*phew* It has been a month since I last posted anything in this site. I have been off the internet for a month! I'll post up stuff when I settle down properly...

As for now, the only update is that I arrived safely yesterday afternoon to find my new room a total mess, my mattress is a total wrecked thing (it's black, smelly, and has a large hole in the middle of the mattress...it looks as if loads of creepy crawlies are buried in it!!), the door is a lil crazy and the fan is wonky. Other than that, all is ok...oh, I have 2 malays as room mates too!!! Argh...we are discussing to make some arrangements to shift and all. My room mate ( Chinese) is not the only one uncomfortable having 2 malays around. Even the malays aren't really comfortable with us around. Bah.

More updates in time to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com