Thursday, September 29, 2005

Student Council Election Poster

This is how the poster for the campaign looks like. Quite farnee le...It's even more freaky to see my face all over the university!!

I just hung the posters up this afternoon. Ai...tough job man. The day was SO blazing hot, and the job of just hanging up 85+ posters was madness! Thankfully I had 3 other friends to help me out...gah.

Seriously, I didn't see myself getting into such a position when I first enter this university. I wanted to get out of the uni SO ever badly...and had no intention whatsoever to get into the MPP...it's the highest council in the uni after all...who would have the ambition to get in? Nyeh...not me.

*sigh* Politics...indirectly, I am already getting my hands dirty. Bah. It'll be a one year of donkey's job...for the welfare of the students. That's the main purpose of the MPP, and as part of the new council, I really hope to see that the reputation of the MPP will be raised back to where it should be. How far do the students trust the MPP? I hope that we can get them to trust us more through our sincere actions...eekk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com