Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Student Council Elections (part 1)

*sigh* After a LONG journey, attending trainings at PD and Taman Negara, having to go through all the turmoil and torment, the day for elections is finally at sight. I attended a suffocating leadership course last weekend, which took yet another of my Sundays up, at Taman Negara. It was quite a surprise as I didn't really know that we were heading to that direction. All along, I thought we were to head to Balok Beach. Bummer.

Anyways, I won the elections already...without competition, of course :P Actually most of the faculties won both the seats allocated for each faculty except for the Chemical Engineering faculty. Gah. Thus, the only seats 'up for grabs' are the Chemical Engineering faculty seats, and the 'Public' seats...kerusi Umum, they call it. There are 5 seats for the top 5 positions and 2 seats for each faculty.

Tomorrow will be the Voting day. More updates on the results will be posted up as soon as I have the time to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com