A Twist
Well, who would have guessed that the competition for the Students’ Council elections would get stiffer in just a week before the ‘training camp’? I wouldn’t. Just today, I heard that Nik is asked to join the MPP elections. Whoa…I was a little taken by that. Another candidate? Interesting.
The ‘battle’ is now not only between Izham and I, but with Nik in the scene as well. Whatever the final decision will be, I shall be thankful for the priceless experience. The percentage of winning the elections has dropped from 50-50 to a 33% assurance. Hmm…one side of me, feels a little disturbed as my chances of winning has been lessened. But on the other hand, I’m quite relieved that there’s another better candidate. The former is somewhat stronger. Seems like God has a mysterious plan here…
As I look closer into all that has taken place recently, I can see a certain pattern weaving through my life. Uncle Jeff is looking forward to have Kelvin and I lead the CG in future, while I am still tied back by the MPP thing. *sigh* What actually is going to happen? Jessel said there will be more chances for back-up singing as well. *scratches head* So what’s it gonna be? Church, CG or uni? Where is my focus? Where am I called to serve and concentrate on? Gah.
“Be it unto me according to Your Word; according to Your promises, I’ll stand secure.”


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home