Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I MISS MY MABEL!

(I just had to use that as the title...needed some place to express it out...gahaha..)

The SAD mid term exam is tomorrow, barely 24 hours away, and here I am sitting in front of the comp, having a fork in one hand and a can of tuna in the other. My faithful can of tuna that fed me for the day! Coming to think of it, I haven't had any rice since I came back to uni! All I had was bread and instant noodles (yesterday)!!

I had an awesome one week break, and it's just such a dread to come back to uni again and hit the books. Why do I need to study?? Plus, study something that I don't like and that I can barely understand no matter how hard I try??!!! Pah. This course is just SO technical. The creative part in me seem to slowly disintegrate! Language is a freaky choice of either Mandarin or Malay, while for food and fun, I needn't explain any further.

Well, the ONE thing (in today's case, a person) that made my day was none other than MABEL!! Argh...I SO miss u!! Met Mabel on the msn messenger today. Yeah man, it's my FIRST time on the msn messenger after at least a month of not being able to get onto ANY of the messenger sites (i.e the msn & YM). I was in class at that time, so the chat was barely 10 lines long. Yet, it was good enough to satisfy :)

I've got WAY too much to write concerning my one week break. Will update this site asap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com