Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Saje-saje post

It is interesting how friendships can be fostered within a one day camp. And it is strange how these ppl can ask pretty direct questions after knowing each other for just one day plus! Haha...it tickled me when a friend sms-ed me yesterday and asked me the most unexpected, yet slighly predictable question. I shall not disclose the question...

Well, well, looking back at those few days, I really thank God that I got to know more ppl out of Kuantan...most of them are nice :) Sigh...despite the busy schedules I have, I am nonetheless excited with the little-little details that comes with the LIFE package. Life can be a routine, yet it will have its tiny joy and fun...you've just got to see it in different lights *smiles with satisfaction*

Gtg..class is starting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com